Tuesday, June 26, 2007

workshop


Having started teaching in 2000 - an improvisation workshop shared with Morena Nascimento at ENEARTE/ Unicamp in Campinas/ BR -, I was getting, through the following year, the basics of contemporary dance across to children in Caieiras/ o Paulo, as part of the social project Arquimedes (pictures below, posted last October).
In 2005 I worked as teacher-assistant for Yoram Mosenzon, spending a great week with a group of actors and theatre students at the University of Hull in Scarborough/ England, and in 2006 I got to teach a contemporary technique class at the composers/choreographers workshop at ArtEZ in Arnhem/ NL as well as the young people from the preparatory school.
I am certainly looking forward to the next challenges!

- for a workshop concept, please contact me -



No comments: